Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a playlist of songs which I purchased from the iTunes Store tonight in Apple music. 5 of the 22 songs are showing that I'm unable to burn them to a CD b/c they are Apple Music. TRUE - but I purchased them. What am I doing wrong?

What is the trick to burning the songs I JUST purchased from iTunes Store and put into a playlist? 5 of them are showing they are not able to be burned as they are Apple Music, but I go in through iTunes and see that I've purchased them.

Help :)

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 10:23 AM

See About lossless audio in Apple Music - Apple Support. Perhaps if you had changed your download preferences to ACC (i.e. not lossless) removed, and then redownloaded, then you would have copies in your library that you could burn to disc.

tt2

3 replies

I have a playlist of songs which I purchased from the iTunes Store tonight in Apple music. 5 of the 22 songs are showing that I'm unable to burn them to a CD b/c they are Apple Music. TRUE - but I purchased them. What am I doing wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.