Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing videos from iPhone Gallery

Hello. I really need some help with the following problem:

I added sound to 7 videos filmed with a drone using VSDC program on my laptop, then I uploaded them on my Box account (it is a popular app like Dropbox).

The first day, I saved 2 of them to my gallery on my iPhone 11 Pro using Box mobile app and everything was fine.

The second day I tried saving the other 5 videos, a message appeared that they were successfully saved in the gallery, but they do not appear anywhere and the number of items in my gallery was the same as before (so it seems that they were not saved there). However I had much less available space on my iPhone after the process so they must be somewhere.

I've checked the whole gallery, the DCIM folder, the iCloud account... nothing!

How do I manage to find them to free that space?

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 12:03 AM

GigiCHMD Said:

"Missing videos from iPhone Gallery: [...]I've checked the whole gallery, the DCIM folder, the iCloud account... nothing!: How do I manage to find them to free that space?"

-------

Troubleshooting This:

Troubleshoot this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

Check iCloud, Directly:

Did you check iCloud photos. See if they reside in iCloud Photos. As long as Photos is still enabled in iCloud on the old devices, then it will be recoverable. Go here: https://www.icloud.com/photos

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 12:03 AM in response to GigiCHMD

GigiCHMD Said:

"Missing videos from iPhone Gallery: [...]I've checked the whole gallery, the DCIM folder, the iCloud account... nothing!: How do I manage to find them to free that space?"

-------

Troubleshooting This:

Troubleshoot this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

Check iCloud, Directly:

Did you check iCloud photos. See if they reside in iCloud Photos. As long as Photos is still enabled in iCloud on the old devices, then it will be recoverable. Go here: https://www.icloud.com/photos

Missing videos from iPhone Gallery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.