Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 13 problem with App Store

I've followed the steps that were given to the other questions that had similar issues, but nothing worked I restarted, put it in thrash try to the download...... still nothing. I would like to see the App Store when I click on it I need to download some apps on my Mac book and its not working.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 2:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 6:44 AM

LostOne7889 wrote:

I've followed the steps that were given to the other questions that had similar issues, but nothing worked I restarted, put it in thrash try to the download...... still nothing. I would like to see the App Store when I click on it I need to download some apps on my Mac book and its not working.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 6:44 AM in response to LostOne7889

LostOne7889 wrote:

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store - Apple ...

MacBook Pro 13 problem with App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.