Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I update my safari ?

How do I update my safari on my MacBook Air instruction please.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 11:54 AM

If you will bear with me, I will offer some useful information for you. Safari is periodically updated when the computer's operating system (OS) is updated or upgraded. It can not normally be individually installed updated. Therefore, to update Safari, you will need to update or upgrade your computer's operating system. You can also install another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. Many of us hav more than one browser installed for various reasons of compatibility.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 11:54 AM in response to Plodderonone

If you will bear with me, I will offer some useful information for you. Safari is periodically updated when the computer's operating system (OS) is updated or upgraded. It can not normally be individually installed updated. Therefore, to update Safari, you will need to update or upgrade your computer's operating system. You can also install another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. Many of us hav more than one browser installed for various reasons of compatibility.

How do I update my safari ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.