Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes password

I forgot password of my locked notes in Notes app. How I can get access to that notes again?

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 6:17 AM

Hi, Nikola!

Thanks for posting on the Apple Support Community. I understand you forgot the password to your locked notes in the Notes app. Unfortunately, you won't be able to recover notes that you previously locked and forgot the password to.

You can reset your password for new notes, though. You can do that by going to Settings > Notes, and tapping Password. Note that this won't reset the password to your old notes.

I hope this reply was helpful. Stay safe.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 6:17 AM in response to Nikola9920

Hi, Nikola!

Thanks for posting on the Apple Support Community. I understand you forgot the password to your locked notes in the Notes app. Unfortunately, you won't be able to recover notes that you previously locked and forgot the password to.

You can reset your password for new notes, though. You can do that by going to Settings > Notes, and tapping Password. Note that this won't reset the password to your old notes.

I hope this reply was helpful. Stay safe.

Notes password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.