Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i cancel my subscription

i need to cancel my subscription for icloud i dont have an apple anymore

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 2:20 PM

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions below from: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

If you don't have one of these devices, contact Apple Support to change your iCloud storage plan.

Or if you have a Windows PC you can use the following instructions from the above link but you will need to install iCloud for Windows Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Downgrade or cancel on your Windows PC

1. Open iCloud for Windows.
  2. Click Storage.
  3. Click Change Storage Plan.
  4. Click Downgrade Options.
  5. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Manage.
  6. Choose a different plan.
  7. Click Done. Can't click Done?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 2:20 PM in response to jonE989

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions below from: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

If you don't have one of these devices, contact Apple Support to change your iCloud storage plan.

Or if you have a Windows PC you can use the following instructions from the above link but you will need to install iCloud for Windows Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Downgrade or cancel on your Windows PC

1. Open iCloud for Windows.
  2. Click Storage.
  3. Click Change Storage Plan.
  4. Click Downgrade Options.
  5. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Manage.
  6. Choose a different plan.
  7. Click Done. Can't click Done?

how do i cancel my subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.