Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have an IPhone. When do I get the Apple Card?

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 2:22 PM

Have you applied? See: How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

Also, you will not be able to request the physical Titanium card unless you have an iPhone and you will be limited on how you can use the card. See the following from the above link:

If you apply online and don't add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use it to make eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.2

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 2:22 PM in response to baronjeffrey

Have you applied? See: How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

Also, you will not be able to request the physical Titanium card unless you have an iPhone and you will be limited on how you can use the card. See the following from the above link:

If you apply online and don't add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use it to make eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.2

Aug 31, 2021 2:53 PM in response to FoxFifth

I don't have an IPhone, I don't have an actual Apple Card. I was referred to Apple by Credit Karma and I was accepted immediately. No one told me I needed anything. Now I find out that an "Apple Supervisor" won't let me close the account without agreeing to some kind of "Disclosure" that I will pay all fees, costs and balances. You have to agree to this while they record you on the phone or they won't close the account.

[Edited by Moderator]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.