Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had transferred money to the Apple ID account through netbanking. But is not reflected on my Apple ID balance . Can you advise .

Had added money to Apple ID through net banking . But it is not reflecting in my account.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 5:27 PM

Funds transfers can take ups to 48 hours to complete.

Have you tried signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restarting the device, and then signing back in to see if the funds show in your account balance?

Apple ID balance - View 

5 replies

Sep 13, 2021 2:07 AM in response to Eric Root

I transferred Rs.1000 to my apple account on 10th September 2021. but I did not receive any confirmation. My Indian Bank account statement shows the money has been debited for apple services and the transaction No. is TINB0231564689.

I transferred Rs. 2000 from my HDFC Bank account for the same purpose on 12th Sept.'21 and it reflected in my apple account promptly. I have received an email also for the second transaction.

I waited 48 hours for the first transaction to show in my apple account, but no success. what should I do?

I had transferred money to the Apple ID account through netbanking. But is not reflected on my Apple ID balance . Can you advise .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.