Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Fortnite back

How do I get Fortnite back I tried going to purchases but it’s gone

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 1:57 PM

Hello ~ We are users here just like you are and you are posting to someone who themselves doesn’t understand than the game is no longer available. What would you like them to do for you? This is a technical forum not a complaint center. Take a look here:

Product Feedback - Apple

~Katana-San~

44 replies

Sep 24, 2021 5:51 PM in response to Madis0ng

Madis0ng wrote:

Can u put Fortnite back in the App Store

No. This is a user to user forum, not Apple, we have no control over what is in. the App store. .Apple and Epic the developers of Fortnite are currently in the middle of a legal battle. Fortnite was removed from the store for violating Apple’s terms of service.

Until that lawsuit is resolved, Fortnite will not return the game to the App Store, and Apple will not allow them to put it back.

Oct 9, 2021 7:05 PM in response to nitishreddy272

nitishreddy272 wrote:

Me too I will also stop using apple products if you don’t add fortnite to iPad

Go right ahead. Unless you've been living under a rock you should know that Apple and Epic (the maker of Fortnite) are embroiled in a nasty lawsuit that could take years to resolve. So Fortnite will not be coming back to the iPhone or iPad any time soon. So you go right ahead and pay hundreds of dollars for another brand of phone just so you can play Fortnite.

Dec 5, 2021 11:43 AM in response to Minch17

You know, of course, that Google also pulled Fortnite from their Google Play Store for the same reason Apple did. Epic wants to bypass both store’s commission policies. You should know, of course, that there is a lawsuit going on between Epic, Apple, and Google, and that Fortnite will not be available on iOS for years to come unless Epic agrees to play by the rules.

So your beef is with Epic Games CEO, one Tim Sweeny. He could end this and Fortnite could return to both stores. But Mr. Sweeney is bent on pursuing this lawsuit so you can forget about Fortnite, period.

Dec 5, 2021 3:12 PM in response to Dark_ilhan

Dark_ilhan wrote:

all my v bucks spent wasted cause the game is not there anymore and mobile is my main platform

Complain to Tim Sweeney, CEO of Epic Games. He is the one who started this impasse. Email him and ask him to get Fortnite back in the App Store. He has the power to do so by simply following the rules, dropping his lawsuit, and Fornite is back.

So are you going to do that?

Dec 6, 2021 8:12 AM in response to Sethstar364

Sethstar364 wrote:

Please just work it out with epic games I can’t use my PS4 and really want to play fortnite but no I can’t

Apple has nothing to do with your PS4. Removing Fortnite from the App Store, would have no impact or bearing on what you can do on your PS4.

PS4 is owned by an entirely different company. That being Sony. If Sony chose to remove Fortnite from their store and devices, complain to them.

Also, this is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple here. We as users like yourself, have no way of working it out with Epic Games.

Mar 2, 2022 9:28 AM in response to jaci294

jaci294 wrote:

Is it possible to tell them to bring it back by any chance???

Apple and Epic the developers of Fortnite are currently in the middle of a legal battle. Fortnite was removed from the store for violating Apple’s terms of service.

Until that lawsuit is resolved, Fortnite will not return the game to the App Store, and Apple will not allow them to put it back.

You can't just ask Apple to ignore the violations by Epic and put it back.

How do I get Fortnite back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.