Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail

I purchased my first iphone recently; iphone 12 mini. I'm realizing that you need your data on to receive any voicemail notifications. Can anyone explain to me why this is? I don't want to keep my data on all the time but I also would like to be notified when I have a voicemail. Never had this issue with any previous Android phones. Any insight would be nice, thank you.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 10:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 10:15 PM

bambooroo Said:

"Voicemail: I purchased my first iphone recently; iphone 12 mini. I'm realizing that you need your data on to receive any voicemail notifications. Can anyone explain to me why this is? I don't want to keep my data on all the time but I also would like to be notified when I have a voicemail. Never had this issue with any previous Android phones. Any insight would be nice, thank you."

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Voicemail).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 10:15 PM in response to bambooroo

bambooroo Said:

"Voicemail: I purchased my first iphone recently; iphone 12 mini. I'm realizing that you need your data on to receive any voicemail notifications. Can anyone explain to me why this is? I don't want to keep my data on all the time but I also would like to be notified when I have a voicemail. Never had this issue with any previous Android phones. Any insight would be nice, thank you."

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Voicemail).

Voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.