Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with recovering opened notifications

How can I Recover opened notifications?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 10:50 PM

Out4arun Said:

"Help with recovering opened notifications: How can I Recover opened notifications?"

-------

Upgraded Notes:

Seems you're using "Upgraded notes". Being so, note that you have 30 days to recover this. So, click the orange-colored trashcan* in the toolbar, and then perform the search.

Read More:

1. Go Here: Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "You can delete notes you no longer need. If you’re using upgraded notes, you can recover recently deleted notes within 30 days."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 10:50 PM in response to Out4arun

Out4arun Said:

"Help with recovering opened notifications: How can I Recover opened notifications?"

-------

Upgraded Notes:

Seems you're using "Upgraded notes". Being so, note that you have 30 days to recover this. So, click the orange-colored trashcan* in the toolbar, and then perform the search.

Read More:

1. Go Here: Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "You can delete notes you no longer need. If you’re using upgraded notes, you can recover recently deleted notes within 30 days."

Help with recovering opened notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.