You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, my daughter she forgot the passcode to her iPhone and even she doesn’t know her Apple ID, what we can do ? 😭

Hi, my daughter she forgot the passcode to her iPhone and even she doesn’t know her Apple ID, what we can do ? 😭

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 1:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 2:51 AM

The steps given in this link will help you reset the passcode -> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

If you do not remember the Apple ID Password then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you do not remember the Apple ID then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 1, 2021 2:51 AM in response to LucyImI

The steps given in this link will help you reset the passcode -> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

If you do not remember the Apple ID Password then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you do not remember the Apple ID then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.