You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Prints & PDF from email gets cut off on right side

It's 2021 and all prints or exported emails from the Mail app are getting cut off on the right side. In my case that is the most important side that has the receipt total I need for my expenses (yes, my boss still insists I print them out).

I have tried to change the paper size and scale and that does not work. The page is cut off in the preview as well. It is an Epson WF-2760

I am running Big Sur 11.5.2.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 11:48 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Sep 2, 2021 8:52 AM in response to tknoblock

Hello tknoblock,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that when printing exported emails and files from Mail, the contents of the page is getting cut off. We'd like to help.

You mention changing the paper size and scale, here's how to Print documents from your Mac and some more information about how to Choose advanced print settings on Mac. Review those resources and try again to adjust the size so that the preview displays the full page. If the preview is showing content cut off, this would all be expected behavior when printing the page. The layout just needs to be adjusted to fit everything.

Have a nice day.

Prints & PDF from email gets cut off on right side

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.