Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a fee to transfer Apple Cash to my bank account?

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 1:01 PM

There is a fee for an Instant Transfer to a debit card but no fee for a 1 to 3 day transfer to a bank account. See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

There are no fees to transfer your money from Apple Cash to your bank account, unless you use an Instant Transfer.

and

A 1 percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $10) is deducted from the amount of each Instant Transfer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2021 1:01 PM in response to ThleenyMay

There is a fee for an Instant Transfer to a debit card but no fee for a 1 to 3 day transfer to a bank account. See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

There are no fees to transfer your money from Apple Cash to your bank account, unless you use an Instant Transfer.

and

A 1 percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $10) is deducted from the amount of each Instant Transfer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.