Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change Apple Music Credit Card

How can I change my payment method for Apple Music? I added the new credit card to my Apple wallet but I also has the old credit card and I think it’s still charging the old credit card.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 6:08 PM

There are several ways to change the payment information for your Apple ID.

In Settings, tap your Apple ID at the top. Then tap Payment & Shipping to update your payment information.

In the App Store, tap your profile picture at the top right, tap your Apple ID, then tap Manage Payments.

In Apple Music, tap the Listen Now tab, then tap your profile picture in the top right. Scroll to the bottom of this menu, then tap View Apple ID. Then tap Manage Payments.

You can also tap this link directly on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac to manage your payment information.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2021 6:08 PM in response to SallyC

There are several ways to change the payment information for your Apple ID.

In Settings, tap your Apple ID at the top. Then tap Payment & Shipping to update your payment information.

In the App Store, tap your profile picture at the top right, tap your Apple ID, then tap Manage Payments.

In Apple Music, tap the Listen Now tab, then tap your profile picture in the top right. Scroll to the bottom of this menu, then tap View Apple ID. Then tap Manage Payments.

You can also tap this link directly on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac to manage your payment information.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Change Apple Music Credit Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.