Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to change my Apple ID. But when I place new apple ID, it's show me unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud. Try signing in again

Why I did not use my Apple ID on my phone.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 12:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 8:46 AM

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch    *

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device. *

If necessary

3 replies

Sep 6, 2021 6:17 PM in response to Madcabface

We are users like you, not Apple employees.

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback   -

Sep 6, 2021 6:00 PM in response to ShapanHossen

Why is i-t I cannot use my Apple ID in my phone just to unload the QR codes and the corona virus apps. Seriously if this is not fixed I /will be buying an android phone. This Apple phone has been more of a bother than it is worth. I do not want to go on the cloud. I live my life by my choice not by what a computer program wants me to do . I don't find it useful that an hour after I create a new ID that the phone wants me to verify it and tells me that the answers to the security questions I created are incorrect. How is it the algorithm can get the questions I selected right but cannot identify my answers as correct. My understanding of artificial intelligence is that all it wants to do is debate and win the debate. Send an answer to my email address ie a real person to reply or I will be going to an android phone

Regards

I want to change my Apple ID. But when I place new apple ID, it's show me unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud. Try signing in again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.