Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add funds to Apple Cash using bank account

I need to add more money to Apple Cash so I can send my son some funds…it keeps promoting me to add a debit card..I don’t have one. I do have a linked bank account which I use to,pay off the Apple credit card. How do I use the bank account to fund the cash card?

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 3:22 PM

Sorry, that is not an option. See the following from Add money to Apple Cash - Apple Support

After you set up Apple Cash1, you can add money to your balance using the debit or prepaid cards2 that you already use with Apple Pay in Wallet. If you don’t already have one of these cards in Wallet, you need to add one before you can add money.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2021 3:22 PM in response to Sblora

Sorry, that is not an option. See the following from Add money to Apple Cash - Apple Support

After you set up Apple Cash1, you can add money to your balance using the debit or prepaid cards2 that you already use with Apple Pay in Wallet. If you don’t already have one of these cards in Wallet, you need to add one before you can add money.

How to add funds to Apple Cash using bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.