Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download apps not showing on iPhone homepage

Recently, when I download an app it’s nowhere to be found on my iPhone. I must do a search to find it. It also shows up under recent downloads on the final page where it says library at the top and recently added and top right will show the app and can open it from there as well. But the app is nowhere to be found anywhere any page of the iPhone 11, iOS 14.7.1. Best, Seth

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 4:51 PM

Go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

To have future apps download to the home screen, go to Settings > Home Screen and select Add to Home Screen.

More information is in Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2021 4:51 PM in response to Seth77

Go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

To have future apps download to the home screen, go to Settings > Home Screen and select Add to Home Screen.

More information is in Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

Sep 3, 2021 2:36 AM in response to Seth77

Thank you for the quick reply. This worked and must have been a new deal with the last update, yes? You press and hold an app and the option to place in home screen comes up, or you can leave it hidden in the last page or find it by search. I thought something was wrong with my iPhone. Ja ja ja!!! Thank you much, Seth

Download apps not showing on iPhone homepage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.