Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing Apple Plus TV account

How do I share my Apple Plus account with a family member?

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 12:13 AM

You can share shareable subscriptions by setting up a Family Sharing group. One of the group members has to take on the role of ‘organizer’, and invite the others. The organizer can do this on his/her own Mac, iOS, or iPadOS device. After the others accept, the group is formed. Shareable subscriptions from any of the group members are accessible to all of the group members. Then each group member can access these subscriptions directly on their own account, with the personalization that goes with that (view history/progress, recommendations, etc.).

About Family Sharing - Apple

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

How to share purchases (other than subscriptions) with your family - Apple Support

What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2021 12:13 AM in response to Mskia3

You can share shareable subscriptions by setting up a Family Sharing group. One of the group members has to take on the role of ‘organizer’, and invite the others. The organizer can do this on his/her own Mac, iOS, or iPadOS device. After the others accept, the group is formed. Shareable subscriptions from any of the group members are accessible to all of the group members. Then each group member can access these subscriptions directly on their own account, with the personalization that goes with that (view history/progress, recommendations, etc.).

About Family Sharing - Apple

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

How to share purchases (other than subscriptions) with your family - Apple Support

What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

Sharing Apple Plus TV account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.