Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

Hello, I have been trying to download apps on my iPhone for several weeks now. Every time I try to to download an app, it says, ”Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes.” Please let me know what I can do to fix this and be able to download apps again.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 8:38 PM

It can't be enabled from your end. Click here and contact Apple Support at a time they're open; if the link doesn't have an option for your country, use this form.

(204200)

2 replies

Sep 2, 2021 8:45 PM in response to jailene164

jailene164 Said:

"App Store: Hello, I have been trying to download apps on my iPhone for several weeks now. Every time I try to to download an app, it says, ”Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes.” Please let me know what I can do to fix this and be able to download apps again."

-------

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, and that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.