Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac mini m1 display sharpness on LG 27" Full HD Monitor

I have a LG monitor thats 27" and supports upto Full HD. Its and Led monitor to which I had my macbook air 2013 plugged in all these years. I didn't have any complaints with image sharpness.

Now I have an m1 mac mini plugged into it and running at full hd and i think the fonts are a little blur.

Also, in About this Mac - Displays, my monitor is detected as 21.5 inch whereas its 27 inch actually. This used to be the case with my macbook air as well.

Suggestions?

Neerav

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 12:14 PM

Now I am running iOS 12.0.1 and the problem seems to have gone. I haven't bothered to change the hdmi port. The display is still reported as 21.5 inch in Apple Menu>About This Mac.

Also, its not as humid here in Mumbai as it was in September when I bought the new mac. While earthing is proper in my home, I have noticed static build up on devices plugged in, during monsoon. Maybe something to with it... maybe noise in signal as a result.

Similar questions

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 12:14 PM in response to AceNeerav

Now I am running iOS 12.0.1 and the problem seems to have gone. I haven't bothered to change the hdmi port. The display is still reported as 21.5 inch in Apple Menu>About This Mac.

Also, its not as humid here in Mumbai as it was in September when I bought the new mac. While earthing is proper in my home, I have noticed static build up on devices plugged in, during monsoon. Maybe something to with it... maybe noise in signal as a result.

mac mini m1 display sharpness on LG 27" Full HD Monitor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.