Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use the card on my phone if I’m at a store

How do I use my apple credit card with my phone at the store

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 8:56 AM

If the store accepts Apple Pay -- see the following from Learn where to use Apple Pay - Apple Support

Use Apple Pay wherever you see one of these symbols.2 Or search for Apple Pay in Maps to see nearby stores that accept Apple Pay.

then use the following instructions: How to use Apple Pay - Apple Support

Or you can use your Titanium card anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. You use it the same way as any other credit card. If you don't already have the Titanium card, see: Request and activate a titanium Apple Card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2021 8:56 AM in response to Purplebird

If the store accepts Apple Pay -- see the following from Learn where to use Apple Pay - Apple Support

Use Apple Pay wherever you see one of these symbols.2 Or search for Apple Pay in Maps to see nearby stores that accept Apple Pay.

then use the following instructions: How to use Apple Pay - Apple Support

Or you can use your Titanium card anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. You use it the same way as any other credit card. If you don't already have the Titanium card, see: Request and activate a titanium Apple Card - Apple Support

How do I use the card on my phone if I’m at a store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.