Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please increase my battery health

[Image Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 8:21 AM

That's not possible. Battery health is a function of usage and chemical aging. The more you use a battery the less health it will have and themes power it will be able to store due to the chemical aging processes within the battery.

There is no way to increase battery health other than entirely replacing the battery once it gets below 80%.

See here to set up an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized service provider to get your battery replaced: click here-> iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2021 8:21 AM in response to hashim147

That's not possible. Battery health is a function of usage and chemical aging. The more you use a battery the less health it will have and themes power it will be able to store due to the chemical aging processes within the battery.

There is no way to increase battery health other than entirely replacing the battery once it gets below 80%.

See here to set up an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized service provider to get your battery replaced: click here-> iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.