Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple.com/ bill is charged me 0.99c every off and on can you cancel this chargers please

I’m getting charged 0.99 c I don’t know for what !! I see this changes very often

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 11:28 AM

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can cancel anything for you; we don’t even know who you are.

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history, check a specific purchase, manage subscriptions and request refunds.

A 99¢ recurring charge might be for 50 GB of iCloud storage. If you no longer need it you can cancel it→Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2021 11:28 AM in response to VargasFv51

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can cancel anything for you; we don’t even know who you are.

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history, check a specific purchase, manage subscriptions and request refunds.

A 99¢ recurring charge might be for 50 GB of iCloud storage. If you no longer need it you can cancel it→Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Apple.com/ bill is charged me 0.99c every off and on can you cancel this chargers please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.