Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the font size of lyrics in Apple Music on my Macbook?

Hi guys, so how can I change the font size of lyrics in Apple Music on my Macbook? It's really too big for me. Also, is there a way to make the lyrics appear on the touch bar?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 9:16 PM

wavybabyerys Said:

"How can I change the font size of lyrics in Apple Music on my Macbook?: Hi guys, so how can I change the font size of lyrics in Apple Music on my Macbook? It's really too big for me. Also, is there a way to make the lyrics appear on the touch bar?"

-------

Font Size:

Maybe changing the resolution of your screen may solve this? Go Here: Change your Mac Display’s Resolution - Apple Support. There seems to be no zoom option for they either. So, recommend this to Apple.

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on how you think this could an option
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Lyrics on Touch Bar:

As for making this show on the Touch Bar, no that is not an option, as of this reply. So, recommend it to Apple:

2. Select: "Software/Hardware Compatibility" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on how you think this could be configured
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2021 9:16 PM in response to wavybabyerys

wavybabyerys Said:

"How can I change the font size of lyrics in Apple Music on my Macbook?: Hi guys, so how can I change the font size of lyrics in Apple Music on my Macbook? It's really too big for me. Also, is there a way to make the lyrics appear on the touch bar?"

-------

Font Size:

Maybe changing the resolution of your screen may solve this? Go Here: Change your Mac Display’s Resolution - Apple Support. There seems to be no zoom option for they either. So, recommend this to Apple.

2. Select: "Feature Request" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on how you think this could an option

Lyrics on Touch Bar:

As for making this show on the Touch Bar, no that is not an option, as of this reply. So, recommend it to Apple:

2. Select: "Software/Hardware Compatibility" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on how you think this could be configured

How can I change the font size of lyrics in Apple Music on my Macbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.