Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t reboot my MAC, the apple comes on with the load bar but never comes on

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 9:18 AM

Likely a hardware issue, please refer to If your Mac doesn't start up all the way and If your Mac won't turn on. If the computer is a 2013 iMac or older then it is considered vintage and likely not worth repairing so it may be time to replace it. If it is a 2014 or newer, then consider taking it to your local Apple Authorized Service Provider (assuming the troubleshooting steps in the 2 links so not work). If you do not know any AASPs in your area please click Apple Authorized Service Provider Locator (AASP) & Genius Appointment

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2021 9:18 AM in response to BEFL

Likely a hardware issue, please refer to If your Mac doesn't start up all the way and If your Mac won't turn on. If the computer is a 2013 iMac or older then it is considered vintage and likely not worth repairing so it may be time to replace it. If it is a 2014 or newer, then consider taking it to your local Apple Authorized Service Provider (assuming the troubleshooting steps in the 2 links so not work). If you do not know any AASPs in your area please click Apple Authorized Service Provider Locator (AASP) & Genius Appointment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.