Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my monthly iCloud storage $.99. I have unlimited now so it is not needed. How can I cancel my automatic payment for this please?

I want to cancel my automatic monthly fee of $.99 for iCloud service.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 10:34 AM

Follow the steps here to cancel it: link-> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Do note however, that iCloud is not related to your device's physical storage capacity nor to your cellular service data plan. So having an iPhone with more storage or having unlimited data in your cellular service plan has nothing to do with iCloud.

Also note, anything in your iCloud account that exceeds 5GB will be deleted when you cancel the iCloud storage plan. So may sure you download and backup any data in iCloud you want to keep.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2021 10:34 AM in response to 153CurtisDr

Follow the steps here to cancel it: link-> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Do note however, that iCloud is not related to your device's physical storage capacity nor to your cellular service data plan. So having an iPhone with more storage or having unlimited data in your cellular service plan has nothing to do with iCloud.

Also note, anything in your iCloud account that exceeds 5GB will be deleted when you cancel the iCloud storage plan. So may sure you download and backup any data in iCloud you want to keep.

I want to cancel my monthly iCloud storage $.99. I have unlimited now so it is not needed. How can I cancel my automatic payment for this please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.