Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 "no service"

I followed all the steps, finally got the message that could not update the phone.

I found that it was a known issue and that there was an iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues.

But because my phone is more than four years old, I need to pay for the repair!!!

its incredible. Im actually worse off by trying to fix the problem as at least before I had access to wifi

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 1:05 PM

What steps have you followed?

1. Please follow the steps at If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. Contact your carrier
  3. If your carrier is unable to find any issues contact Apple Support
3 replies

iphone 7 "no service"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.