Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

music download.

How do I get my music to download from apple music to to iTunes on the computer? It keeps saying stop every time I try to download? I'm trying to put music on my iPod and it just won't let me add music.

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 9:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 5:24 AM

Where exactly are you seeing this error message? See Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support. Your computer must be authorized to your Apple ID to download and play Apple Music content. You cannot sync Apple Music subscription content from your computer to a device, nor can you sync anything that is in the cloud. The only iPod models that support Apple Music are the 5th or 6th gen. iPod touch.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2021 5:24 AM in response to careylynn28

Where exactly are you seeing this error message? See Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support. Your computer must be authorized to your Apple ID to download and play Apple Music content. You cannot sync Apple Music subscription content from your computer to a device, nor can you sync anything that is in the cloud. The only iPod models that support Apple Music are the 5th or 6th gen. iPod touch.

tt2

music download.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.