Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM not detected in iPhone 12 PRO

I had my iPhone 11 PRO which was working fairly well. An then about 3/4 days before I bought an iPhone 12 PRO 128 GB (Serial No G6***D80). It worked for about 2/3 days. Then it gave a message NO SIM. I restarted the device, formatted it & also checked my physical which was being used in the iPhone in another device. There was no problem at all.

On 4th September I sent the device to the local Authorised Apple Service Centre (iSpot- Ali Bin Ali Group, Doha Qatar). They took they device and issued me ticket. In the ticket they wrote under heading Remarks -4-14 DAYS.

I contacted contacted Apple Care Centre on 5th September and they created a case ID for this and asked me to go back to service centre, with an advice that they will help me.

NO HELP from the service centre. the guy attending me said we have requested for a replacement and no matter whatever is the case ID, we will give you a replacement when it comes to us.

To me taking some one's iPhone (Which is my lifeline) is like taking away my life support. Can I survive without my iPhone for 14 LONG DAYS???????

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 9:14 AM

Hello,

This is a user-helping-using forum. There is not much that we can do:

If you get an alert about the SIM card in your iPhone

Good luck.

1 reply

SIM not detected in iPhone 12 PRO

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.