Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App missing from my iPhone

I removed/deleted the Health App from my iPhone awhile ago, however now I would like to use it. How can I get the app back on my phone?

I tried swiping down on my Home Screen to search for it, and Health didn't show up.

I also went to the App Store and searched 'Health', but the app didn't show up.

I also went to my App Library and looked for it there.

Can someone please help???

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 4:06 AM

5 replies

Sep 6, 2021 5:43 AM in response to BD902

Hey there BD902,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re not seeing the Health app on your iPhone. We’ll be happy to help.

The Health app cannot be removed from your iPhone on iOS 14. This article goes over which apps can be removed:

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch

In this case, make sure your iPhone is up to date:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart after that:

Restart your iPhone

Then search for Health again and see if it appears. Take care.

Sep 7, 2021 5:04 AM in response to BD902

Hey BD902,

You could reset the Home Screen and apps to their original layout. This will move other apps you have moved around but could help you locate Health. To do this, go to Settings   > General > Reset and tap Reset Home Screen Layout.

If it still doesn’t show, see if you have any restrictions enabled in Screen Time that could be preventing this from showing.

Regards.

Health App missing from my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.