Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't receive calls on my iphone se (old version)

The phone is working normally (text, online, facetime etc etc) except that I can't receive calls but I can make calls. The caller is told that the phone is switched off. I have checked do not disturbed and call forwarding settings and have completed a Network reset. none of which has made a difference. Help please!

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 6:24 AM

Hello Lascazeres,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, you're able to make calls on your iPhone but not able to receive them. We'd like to help!

Try the steps provided in the article below for help with not being able to receive calls.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

You can also try and see if there is possibly a carrier update that needs to be done. Follow the steps provided in the article below.

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

If you're still experiencing the issue after trying the steps in the articles above we recommend reaching out to your provider to ensure everything is working on their end.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 6:24 AM in response to Lascazeres

Hello Lascazeres,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, you're able to make calls on your iPhone but not able to receive them. We'd like to help!

Try the steps provided in the article below for help with not being able to receive calls.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

You can also try and see if there is possibly a carrier update that needs to be done. Follow the steps provided in the article below.

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

If you're still experiencing the issue after trying the steps in the articles above we recommend reaching out to your provider to ensure everything is working on their end.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Can't receive calls on my iphone se (old version)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.