Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got an email saying, "you are scheduled to be charged $0.99 for your 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with your payment information." I checked my payment information and the Credit card information is correct. What now?

I got an email saying, "On 09/06/2021 you are scheduled to be charged $0.99 for your 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with your payment information."

I checked my payment information and the Credit card information is correct. What do I do now? This is the 2nd time I have received an email like this.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 6:45 AM

Hello Coachtb110,

We understand you're receiving emails regarding your payment method. We'd like to get you pointed towards a resolution. First, review this article to help confirm the legitimacy of the message: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

You can also review your payment method here: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 6:45 AM in response to Coachtb110

Hello Coachtb110,

We understand you're receiving emails regarding your payment method. We'd like to get you pointed towards a resolution. First, review this article to help confirm the legitimacy of the message: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

You can also review your payment method here: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Best regards.

I got an email saying, "you are scheduled to be charged $0.99 for your 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with your payment information." I checked my payment information and the Credit card information is correct. What now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.