Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will i get my refund?

Just wanna ask, when will i get my refund when i already request for refund on this one apps on apple support. Its been 3 days and the refund has not been in my bank account yet.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 8:21 AM

That shows it was refunded. Apple will send the refund to your account within 24 hours. It is up to your bank or issuer as to when they will credit the account. This usually takes a few days. And most banks will only update your account with refunds on business days, so it’s unlikely it will be this holiday weekend. So probably Wednesday, September 8 at the earliest.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2021 8:21 AM in response to Sleepyheaad

That shows it was refunded. Apple will send the refund to your account within 24 hours. It is up to your bank or issuer as to when they will credit the account. This usually takes a few days. And most banks will only update your account with refunds on business days, so it’s unlikely it will be this holiday weekend. So probably Wednesday, September 8 at the earliest.

When will i get my refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.