Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn on my iPhone 8 se?

How do I turn on the ringer for my iPhone 8 SE?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 4:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 4:55 PM

There is no such thing as an iPhone 8 SE. However, if you have an iPhone 8 or an iPhone SE, it is turned on by pressing the power button on the top of the phone. If it is an iPhone 8, it is the power button on the side of the phone.

If you are experiencing a problem where the iPhone will not turn on, then see the instructions in this support document. If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2021 4:55 PM in response to GordonSecretary

There is no such thing as an iPhone 8 SE. However, if you have an iPhone 8 or an iPhone SE, it is turned on by pressing the power button on the top of the phone. If it is an iPhone 8, it is the power button on the side of the phone.

If you are experiencing a problem where the iPhone will not turn on, then see the instructions in this support document. If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

How do I turn on my iPhone 8 se?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.