Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11pro do not paired with 2013 X3

I had my cell phone was paired with my 2013 X3 and was working fine but since latest iPhone software update it is not pairing at all. I delete my paired phone from my car but I couldn’t add new number. When I try it gives BMW pass key that I entered on my car dashboard but it don’t get connected and getting error message to try again but not working. Any help will be appropriated.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 12:24 PM

Hello rajendra274,

We would be happy to assist you with your iPhone.

Here is How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car. Try these steps first.

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, try these steps as well.

If you are still unable to connect the iPhone to your car, Get Support here.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 12:24 PM in response to rajendra274

Hello rajendra274,

We would be happy to assist you with your iPhone.

Here is How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car. Try these steps first.

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, try these steps as well.

If you are still unable to connect the iPhone to your car, Get Support here.

Take care!

iPhone 11pro do not paired with 2013 X3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.