You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage

Hey, my iMessage is stuck on verifying my phone number and I’ve literally tried all the tricks I could find on google.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 11:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 12:06 AM

Roblox_player Said:

"iMessage: Hey, my iMessage is stuck on verifying my phone number and I’ve literally tried all the tricks I could find on google."

-------

Contact Apple Support:

If you cannot verify this, then ask Apple for assistance.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2021 12:06 AM in response to Roblox_player

Roblox_player Said:

"iMessage: Hey, my iMessage is stuck on verifying my phone number and I’ve literally tried all the tricks I could find on google."

-------

Contact Apple Support:

If you cannot verify this, then ask Apple for assistance.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.