Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad pro 2017 Celular or ipad 8 celular

Hi , which ipad is the best to buy from the both stated above ?

many thanks

Michelle :)

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 9:50 PM

In my opinion, I would rather purchase something that is more recent than something that is 4 years old. You are comparing an iPad Pro 2017 vs an iPad 8th Generation. If these are the only two choices available then, if it were me, I would pick the iPad 8th Generation. This choice would meet my requirements.

In the end, you should compare the capabilities of the two machines and how they fit your requirements.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 9:50 PM in response to Sarafine8

In my opinion, I would rather purchase something that is more recent than something that is 4 years old. You are comparing an iPad Pro 2017 vs an iPad 8th Generation. If these are the only two choices available then, if it were me, I would pick the iPad 8th Generation. This choice would meet my requirements.

In the end, you should compare the capabilities of the two machines and how they fit your requirements.

Axel F.

Ipad pro 2017 Celular or ipad 8 celular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.