Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel TInder Gold subscription

I have gone on itunes/account/viewmyaccount/settings/subscriptions/manage

Then it goes to my subscription. It doesnt allow me to cancel from there. How can I cancel this subscription ?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 10:03 AM

Why doesn't it allow to you cancel exactly?

What do you see when you open the subscription?

If it has the word "Expired" and a date, it means it has already been cancelled or it did not renew.

If it has the word "Renews", then it should have the option to cancel at the bottom.

If it has the word "Expires" then it means it's already been cancelled or is not set to renew at the end of the current cycle but is still active and can be used until the specified date, at which point it will end, not renew, and be cancelled.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 10:03 AM in response to Applesfboy

Why doesn't it allow to you cancel exactly?

What do you see when you open the subscription?

If it has the word "Expired" and a date, it means it has already been cancelled or it did not renew.

If it has the word "Renews", then it should have the option to cancel at the bottom.

If it has the word "Expires" then it means it's already been cancelled or is not set to renew at the end of the current cycle but is still active and can be used until the specified date, at which point it will end, not renew, and be cancelled.

Cancel TInder Gold subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.