Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I add storage to my iphone SE

Can I add storage to my iphone SE, or do I need to buy a new phone now.

iPhone SE, iOS 11

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 1:17 PM

Greetings Cjensonelliot,

Unfortunately you cannot add physical storage to your iPhone. For example: if it's the Iphone SE 64Gb you would need to purchase a model with more storage to increase the physical storage.

However, You can add Icloud storage to your iPhone Se with is an amazing option.

To do so:

Change your iCloud storage on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Change Storage Plan.
  2. Do one of the following:
    • Upgrade: Choose the amount of storage you want, tap Buy (in the top-right corner), then follow the onscreen instructions.
  • Downgrade: Tap Downgrade Options, enter your Apple ID password, choose the amount of storage you want, then tap Done.
    • When you downgrade your iCloud storage plan, the storage decrease takes effect after your current monthly or annual subscription ends.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to solve them promptly.

Furthermore, if I have answers your question and solved your issue kindly mark this issue as solved.

Regards,

Alex 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 1:17 PM in response to cjensonelliott

Greetings Cjensonelliot,

Unfortunately you cannot add physical storage to your iPhone. For example: if it's the Iphone SE 64Gb you would need to purchase a model with more storage to increase the physical storage.

However, You can add Icloud storage to your iPhone Se with is an amazing option.

To do so:

Change your iCloud storage on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Change Storage Plan.
  2. Do one of the following:
    • Upgrade: Choose the amount of storage you want, tap Buy (in the top-right corner), then follow the onscreen instructions.
  • Downgrade: Tap Downgrade Options, enter your Apple ID password, choose the amount of storage you want, then tap Done.
    • When you downgrade your iCloud storage plan, the storage decrease takes effect after your current monthly or annual subscription ends.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to solve them promptly.

Furthermore, if I have answers your question and solved your issue kindly mark this issue as solved.

Regards,

Alex 

can I add storage to my iphone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.