Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i make a pdf of text messages from iphone

how do i make a pdf of text messages from iphone to mac?

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 9:57 PM

That type of a feature is not available on any iOS, iPadOS or MacOS device. The only thing that I can think of is by copy/pasting messages from your iPhone to a document on your Mac. Once completed then you can convert that document into a PDF document. I know that this is the answer that you were not looking for, however, there is no direct way of accomplishing what you are asking for.

Furthermore, if you want to suggest this feature to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 9:57 PM in response to LorJen55

That type of a feature is not available on any iOS, iPadOS or MacOS device. The only thing that I can think of is by copy/pasting messages from your iPhone to a document on your Mac. Once completed then you can convert that document into a PDF document. I know that this is the answer that you were not looking for, however, there is no direct way of accomplishing what you are asking for.

Furthermore, if you want to suggest this feature to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

Sep 6, 2021 10:15 PM in response to LorJen55

LorJen55 Said:

"how do i make a pdf of text messages from iphone to mac"

-------

Getting Around This:

Scan Screenshots of Texts:

Start with taking some screenshots and then save them one screenshot after the other on to a document. Then, print it, scanning it in with software called OmniPage. Go Here: Take a Ccreenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

Try Using Software called OmniPage. It is scan-to-PDF software, and would be worth it, if these are not hundreds of pages. All you would need to do is print out this document of screenshots, and then scan it with OnmiPage --- all would be saved as a PDF document or other options, and could fully editable as a MS Word Document.  Here is the Developer's Site: Kofax OmniPage Standard and Ultimate | Kofax

how do i make a pdf of text messages from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.