Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please how do I find my lost phone after find my phone has been disabled ??Again what can my iphone box with my serial number, IMEI,EID and other codes around the box help me find my device

How relevant can the EID,serial number and IMEI codes be used to find my device when the find my iphone is disabled by a thief or someone other than the owner ??

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 11:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 11:53 PM

It appears that you have lost your iPhone and Find My has not been enabled. You are not going to be able to find your iPhone digitally since Find My has not been enabled. You will therefore have to look for it physically, if possible.

The Serial Number, EID and IMEI of your iPhone will not help in the search of your iPhone, however, it will help in identifying it should you find it or someone else finds it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 11:53 PM in response to Sharpway

It appears that you have lost your iPhone and Find My has not been enabled. You are not going to be able to find your iPhone digitally since Find My has not been enabled. You will therefore have to look for it physically, if possible.

The Serial Number, EID and IMEI of your iPhone will not help in the search of your iPhone, however, it will help in identifying it should you find it or someone else finds it.

Axel F.

Please how do I find my lost phone after find my phone has been disabled ??Again what can my iphone box with my serial number, IMEI,EID and other codes around the box help me find my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.