Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers app password recovery.

I've forgotten the password to open my Numbers spreadsheets. How can I recover/reset it or receive a reminder please?

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 3:26 AM

Sorry for my late reply, Badunit, and thank you too for your reply. It would certainly appear that your reply is absolutely accurate, though I must confess that I believe I have never before encountered an app which, it seems , is so insistent on consigning info. created by naive/forgetful users into the dustbin of history without help or appeal. My problem coupled with cold hard reality I guess, but which I find surprising nonetheless! However, I repeat, thank you for your time and attempt to help. Best wishes.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2021 3:26 AM in response to Badunit

Sorry for my late reply, Badunit, and thank you too for your reply. It would certainly appear that your reply is absolutely accurate, though I must confess that I believe I have never before encountered an app which, it seems , is so insistent on consigning info. created by naive/forgetful users into the dustbin of history without help or appeal. My problem coupled with cold hard reality I guess, but which I find surprising nonetheless! However, I repeat, thank you for your time and attempt to help. Best wishes.

Numbers app password recovery.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.