Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activate Your Apple ID - Podcast Connect

I'm having trouble with Apple Podcast Connect recognizing my Apple I'd. It tells me to finish Activating my Apple id before I can use Podcast Connect.

I believe I've done everything I'm supposed to, add payment method etc. Per the help article but 48hrs later it still isn't working. Anyone have this happen and know how to fix? Apparently Apple chat isn't working either so I can't get support that way.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 8:00 AM

Basically, you need to have a payment method registered, and to have authorised your computer to play purchases. If this hasn't worked, a rather convoluted process was posted here:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8340552?answerId=250383531022#250383531022

I don't know how effective this is likely to be. If this fails I would suggest reporting it Podcasts Support. Go to Apple Podcasts for Creators and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Don't present this as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those and will refer you to Podcasts Support (or give you an inaccurate answer judging by some people's experience). Present the problem as being the inability to access Podcasts Support. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

[Edited by Moderator]

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2023 8:00 AM in response to StanleyCrew

Basically, you need to have a payment method registered, and to have authorised your computer to play purchases. If this hasn't worked, a rather convoluted process was posted here:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8340552?answerId=250383531022#250383531022

I don't know how effective this is likely to be. If this fails I would suggest reporting it Podcasts Support. Go to Apple Podcasts for Creators and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Don't present this as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those and will refer you to Podcasts Support (or give you an inaccurate answer judging by some people's experience). Present the problem as being the inability to access Podcasts Support. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

[Edited by Moderator]

Activate Your Apple ID - Podcast Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.