Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get the latest itunes version

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 8:50 AM

Hello jimncarol,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We've reviewed your question and it looks like you want to download the most updated version of iTunes for your PC. It's understandable that you'd want this to be done correctly, so allow us to assist with that. Please start by taking a look here: Download and use iTunes for Windows.

If you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2021 8:50 AM in response to jimncarol

Hello jimncarol,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We've reviewed your question and it looks like you want to download the most updated version of iTunes for your PC. It's understandable that you'd want this to be done correctly, so allow us to assist with that. Please start by taking a look here: Download and use iTunes for Windows.

If you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.