Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change Apple ID? or add Apple ID for daughter?

adding an Apple ID for my daughter.? separating the numbers on a same network.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 1:55 PM

LoriP.C Said:

"how to change Apple ID? or add Apple ID for daughter?: adding an Apple ID for my daughter.? separating the numbers on a same network."

-------

Set this Up Anew:

So, are you handing over your iPhone 7 Plus to her? If so, perform what is on this link: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Once all is performed, have her log in to it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2021 1:55 PM in response to LoriP.C

LoriP.C Said:

"how to change Apple ID? or add Apple ID for daughter?: adding an Apple ID for my daughter.? separating the numbers on a same network."

-------

Set this Up Anew:

So, are you handing over your iPhone 7 Plus to her? If so, perform what is on this link: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Once all is performed, have her log in to it.

how to change Apple ID? or add Apple ID for daughter?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.