Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

question about camera

Hi.

After I update the laptop system to macOS big sur 11.5.2. The computer's camera doesn't work. I don't how to fix it?

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 8:27 PM

xiaowang914 Said:

"question about camera: Hi. After I update the laptop system to macOS big sur 11.5.2. The computer's camera doesn't work. I don't how to fix it?"

-------

Reinstall the macOS:

The install may no be complete somehow. So, reinstall the macOS. Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support.

Important: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore from the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2021 8:27 PM in response to xiaowang914

xiaowang914 Said:

"question about camera: Hi. After I update the laptop system to macOS big sur 11.5.2. The computer's camera doesn't work. I don't how to fix it?"

-------

Reinstall the macOS:

The install may no be complete somehow. So, reinstall the macOS. Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support.

Important: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore from the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

question about camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.