Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pdf manual for iphone 12 mini

So you spend a lot of money getting a brand new phone and it seems there is no free pdf version of the manual available. Apple should understand not all of us work-live in environments where we can always access the net. Some of us would appreciate a hard copy (pdf) that could be dropped into iBooks so when we are offline we are not 'blind'.

I found a link back to Apple that offered to do this. Fine. Then up came the 'do you want to buy'.

We are talking about a manual for a product I just spend almost a $1K buying. It's not rocket science!

:) :)

Grrrrrr!

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 1:03 AM

4 replies

Sep 8, 2021 10:27 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Thanks Tom

I will cut and paste the post to the feedback link. Good idea.

However, I'd previously tried your second link - it just takes me to the option of opening in iBooks, which leads through to viewing a 3pp sample or going further to 'buy' the manual.

Also that link is specifically about iOS14 whereas I'd prefer something that is mini 12 specific.

Cheers.

Sep 9, 2021 9:02 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Thanks Tom. Indeed the 'purchase' is free. I got spooked by the idea that once past the 'buy' button there'd be no going back and on principle I wasn't going to pay for a manual.

The manual is for iOS14 rather than specific mini 12 but that looks like the best (only) option. I'm sure in the past you could get manuals for specific phones.

Cheers G

pdf manual for iphone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.