Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to verify that my Apple ID isn't hacked?

I need support I think my account is havked how can a verify if other devices have access

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 11:39 AM

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      *

Security and your Apple ID.   *

Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk    -

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts  *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2021 11:39 AM in response to oziel259

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      *

Security and your Apple ID.   *

Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk    -

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts  *

How to verify that my Apple ID isn't hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.