Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Phone Dose Not Ring Will Downloading This App Help With That?

My IPhone dose not ring will downloading this app help with that? or is it something else I can do for it to ring?

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 6:50 AM

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always. iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS.

I have iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.6, iPhone 6 iOS 12.5.4, iPhone SE iOS 14.7.1, iPhone 8 iOS 14.7.1 and an iPad Pro iPadOS 14.7.1 and iPhone 12 Pro iOS 14.7.1. Prior to that, I had iPhone 3GS, which I have stopped using because it is carrier-locked.

I have been updating all these devices whenever a new iOS are released. I have never encountered any issue whatsoever after any update

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2021 6:50 AM in response to bernadine1701

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always. iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS.

I have iPhone 4S iOS 9.3.6, iPhone 6 iOS 12.5.4, iPhone SE iOS 14.7.1, iPhone 8 iOS 14.7.1 and an iPad Pro iPadOS 14.7.1 and iPhone 12 Pro iOS 14.7.1. Prior to that, I had iPhone 3GS, which I have stopped using because it is carrier-locked.

I have been updating all these devices whenever a new iOS are released. I have never encountered any issue whatsoever after any update

My Phone Dose Not Ring Will Downloading This App Help With That?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.